Filmy RNAV

Awatar użytkownika
Seimou
Obserwuję: Bratislava + Piestany and Vysoké Tatry. Depends on where i am located at the time.

Hi guys :-)

some air to air footage from my flight to Lisbon.
enjoy, ive got more to come

instagram @srplaness
Nikon P1000 + Velbon CX 560 + Uniden UBC 125 XLT
Awatar użytkownika
Seimou
Obserwuję: Bratislava + Piestany and Vysoké Tatry. Depends on where i am located at the time.

New video for anyone who wants to see Etihads A380 back flying :-D also a sweet longer segment on a asiana a350 and two other aircraft crossing over me at sunset.

instagram @srplaness
Awatar użytkownika
Seimou

Hi everyone.
Enjoy a new video from the Summer :)

My videos have been gaining more traction and seem to be interesting to a lot of people. Maybe bringing more people into this world of rnav spotting.

As im still fairy new and you guys from here are some real pioneers of this hobby which i respect very much, i hope you dont mind the format i create my videos in, something different from the spotting videos from Marek Marco Polo.

As im diving to the format and marketing of the videos in a manner Airport Spotting videos are made (HD Melbourne aviation and other channels like that) by that i mean that when i create the videos i focus on the name thumbnail etc. So a lot of people click and watch them. And since i am also studying in the field of marketing this also works out well in sync with the videos.

I have a lot of videos in the works and i am planning to be releasing them about every month or so.

I just wanted to know all of your guys view and opinion on this, what do you think about bringing more people into this hobby, if you think its a good thing or a bad thing, since it is kind of more of a niche at the moment? I want my videos to be seen and for the people on the internet to see the beauty of this hobby, in the future i could also feature the rnavspotters web page if you guys would like.

I would also love to make a huge Rnav spotting movie some day from all of my captures, in the style of MarcoPolo :D maybe when i buy a telescope some day.
instagram @srplaness
Awatar użytkownika
vader
Administrator
Obserwuję: niebo :)
Kontakt:

Seimou pisze: 21 września 2023, 09:21 Hi everyone.

My videos have been gaining more traction and seem to be interesting to a lot of people. Maybe bringing more people into this world of rnav spotting.

[...]

I just wanted to know all of your guys view and opinion on this, what do you think about bringing more people into this hobby, if you think its a good thing or a bad thing, since it is kind of more of a niche at the moment? I want my videos to be seen and for the people on the internet to see the beauty of this hobby, in the future i could also feature the rnavspotters web page if you guys would like.
Hi Seimou,

From my point of view there are no contraindications. It is always good to see new photos or rnav videos from other countries. As we know, there are other airlines flying there and sometimes types of aircraft that are rare in our country. So don't worry, do what you want because rnav videos are not so common.

By the way I always like to see again e.g. this website https://www.skystef.be/contrail.htm. There are many cool airlines/types that no longer fly or exist.

I hope to see your videos again soon.
N 10" 'Simon II' + SCT 5", EOS 70D, 12x50, 8.5x32, 2x53
Uniden UBC125XLT, PlanePlotter: mo i vo
Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
Seimou

vader pisze: 27 września 2023, 12:20
Seimou pisze: 21 września 2023, 09:21 Hi everyone.

[...]

Hi Seimou,

From my point of view there are no contraindications. It is always good to see new photos or rnav videos from other countries. As we know, there are other airlines flying there and sometimes types of aircraft that are rare in our country. So don't worry, do what you want because rnav videos are not so common.

By the way I always like to see again e.g. this website https://www.skystef.be/contrail.htm. There are many cool airlines/types that no longer fly or exist.

I hope to see your videos again soon.
Thank you for this answer Vader :mrgreen:

i am very familiary with Stef's website and also visit it regularly for exactly the same reason - old aircraft and airlines in flight :->

I also look through old rnavspotters forums a lot, looking at planes i missed because i was too young :lol:
instagram @srplaness
Awatar użytkownika
Seimou

Hi guys :-)

new movie from the summer, traffic over Canary islands.
Unfortunately i did not get to capture the Azul A350, maybe next time.

instagram @srplaness
Awatar użytkownika
Seimou

Hello Everyone ;-)
Something little i captured last month

instagram @srplaness
Awatar użytkownika
Seimou

Hi everyone

New video from my day spent spotting in Austria at the end of Summer ;-)

I found out that i should have gone further into the country, about 30-50 Km more to catch more widebodies, next time :->

I am also working on a video from the Tatry mountains, including most of Polish Air Traffic as well :mrgreen:

instagram @srplaness
Awatar użytkownika
piotrkol
Obserwuję: GEVNA, L984, N133, L999, L986

Those were very relaxing few minutes, great shots, was very fun to watch! :)
The summery-bird sounds made it great to the ear as well, seeing that we are in winter mode now :P
Thanks!
Awatar użytkownika
Seimou

Hi all, happy new year :-D

Mashup of my favourite sights this year :mrgreen: with the best moment of all at the end.

This video is including music rather than a long compilation, i like it very much.

I was visiting High Tatras for christmas break but unfortunately due to high temps the air was ruined so no planes this christmas.

Thank you Piotrkol :)
instagram @srplaness
Awatar użytkownika
Seimou

Hi everyone, here is a rather short new video compiling some traffic since the start of this year.

Went up close and personal with beautiful vanishing trails of the Geo Sky B747-200F capturing some alluring footage, hope you like it :-> .

instagram @srplaness
Awatar użytkownika
Piterrrrrr

Seimou nice video!
Canon 70D, Sky Watcher Synta 8" i trochę chęci :-)
ODPOWIEDZ